ReviewPost 6.2 is a maintenance release to add the following features to the program as well as take care of any reported issues since the release of 6.2. Other features will be announced as the beta progresses
* HTML 5 template validation with tableless design for standalone ReviewPost sites.
* HTML 5 template validation for xenforo installs.
* Updated Plugins for Xenforo with html5 validation for the plugins.
* Added framework to switch styles on the fly. There is a style selector plugin in the plugins forum
* Added Xenforo Style Map in Admin so users with custom styles can change the style class elements used in the xenforo templates.
* ReviewPost Sitemap Added
* Registration Banned Email Address/Domain for the Registration system has been added.
* Added new cookie_salt variable for vBulletin
* Fixed the vB5 style integration which was broken with the 5.03 release of vBulletin where they changed there styling.
* HTML 5 validation to the vB5 template set.
* Enhanced templating work done to the vBulletin 4 templates.
* Enhanced templating work done to the forumstyle templates.
* Added ability to edit reviews when moderating in the admin panel.
* Added ability to set a sort on the category additional extra fields and review fields.
* Added a new usergroup permissions for forum integrated installs to set a minimum number of forum posts before a user can post. Helps promote activity on the forum and prevent spammers/lurkers.
/stylesheets/*.* ( ALL FILES )
/templates/*.* ( ALL FILES )
You will need to run the upgrade script for this release. It is important that you upload all files noted in this release. With that said it is best that you remove your stylesheets and templates folders and upload them from this build since most of this release is centered on style and templating.
You can see the new standalone html5 styling here and there is a style selector to test drive some of the new styles as well
If you are using the internal styles and want to use the new style selector you can grab that plugin here.
vBulletin users will need to add the new cookie_salt variable to the config-inc.php file and set the proper cookie_salt variable in the instructions.